Today we have the lovely Jessica Shirvngton (The Violet Eden Chronicles, Between the Lives) telling us five things we don’t already know about her! Before we get to Jess’ outpouring of secrets, here’s a little about her newest release, Disruption.
Disruption by Jessica Shirvington
Published: March 24th 2014 by HarperCollins
Format: Paperback, 336 pages
Series: Disruption #1
Genres: Science Fiction
Goodreads • Booktopia • Bookworld
Reading Challenges: Australian Authors – Female
What if a microchip could identify your perfect match? What if it could be used against you and the ones you love?
Eight years ago, Mercer Corporation’s M-Bands became mandatory. An evolution of the smartphone, the bracelets promised an easier life. Instead, they have come to control it.
Two years ago, Maggie Stevens watched helplessly as one of the people she loves most was taken from her, shattering her world as she knew it.
Now, Maggie is ready. And Quentin Mercer – heir to the M-Corp empire – has become key to Maggie’s plan. But as the pieces of her dangerous design fall into place, could Quentin’s involvement destroy everything she’s fought for?
In a world full of broken promises, the ones Maggie must keep could be the most heartbreaking.
Five Things You Didn’t Know About
• Jessica Shirvington •
1. I used to horse ride competitively. I loved it and had the most beautiful horse called Gambol. Though I don’t ride anymore, I often miss it and still try to get out to the countryside as often as possible.
2. I love skiing – am actually bordering on obsessed. My hubby and I keep planning trips to the snow. We just spent the entire month of January in Whistler, Canada.
To your right is a photo of, as Jess describes it “the pathetic snowman I made with my husband and kids on our last now trip”. I think it’s rather cute.
3. I have an increasingly dangerous weakness for Toblerone bars.
4. It is my 13th wedding anniversary this weekend 🙂
Congratulations Jess and Matt 🙂
5. When I was a kid – I hated reading. (Clearly, I have changed)
Watch the trailer of Disruption here!
A huge thanks to Jessica for making the time to drop by, and to HarperCollins (and Manda!) for organising the blog tour 🙂