Valentines Day is almost here! I think the best way to celebrate is through a book giveaway.
I will be hosting a giveaway of Cinder by Marissa Meyer through Rafflecopter. The giveaway ends midnight on 14th February 2012 (U.S Eastern Standard Time).
Synopsis of Cinder:
A forbidden romance. A deadly plague. Earth’s fate hinges on one girl …
Cinder, a gifted mechanic in New Beijing, is also a cyborg. She’s reviled by her stepmother and blamed for her stepsister’s sudden illness. But when her life becomes entwined with the handsome Prince Kai’s she finds herself at the centre of a violent struggle between the desires of an evil queen – and a dangerous temptation.
Cinder is caught between duty and freedom, loyalty and betrayal. Now she must uncover secrets about her mysterious past in order to protect Earth’s future.
It’s not the fairy tale you remember. But it’s one you won’t forget.
See my glowing review of Cinder here.
Hosting a giveway on a Tumblr blog is difficult, so when you click the link for the giveaway, you will be taken to Speculating on SpecFic’s Facebook page.
You will need to ‘Like’ the page, and follow the blog on Twitter in order to enter. You can then tweet about the giveaway once a day to gain extra entries.
- You MUST be at least 13 years old to enter.
- The giveaway is open internationally as long as The Book Depository can deliver to you.
- A winner will be chosen at the conclusion of the giveaway through Rafflecopter.
- The winner will have 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide the correct mailing address if they win.
- I do not accept any responsibility for any lost or damaged mail.
Okay I think that’s it.