Welcome to Stocktake Saturday! This feature is where I share some news with you and then show you all the bookish goodies I got over the week.
- Emilie and the Hollow World by Martha Wells
- Mystic (The Soul Seekers #3) by Alyson Noel
- Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire
- Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend (Confessions #2) by Louise Rozett
My WoW pick for this week, Emilie and the Hollow World, has really been buzzing this week. Martha Wells has revealed the first chapter of the title here.
There’s probably a lot more that’s happened this week, but I’ve been neck deep in wedding invitations, assembling, addressing, posting them, and I didn’t come across much more! Feel free to add Bookish News items to the comments 🙂
This week I got a lot of books from NetGalley for review, and no physical books: (links to Goodreads pages)
- The Mad Scientist’s Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Pantomime by Laura Lam
- The Best of all Possible Worlds by Karen Lord
- The Ruling Sea (Chathrand Voyages #2) by Robert V.S. Redick
- The River of Shadows (Chathrand Voyages #3) by Robert V.S. Redick
- Wool (Wool #1-5) by Hugh Howey
- Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows #1) by Yelena Black
- The Stone Demon (The Iron Witch #3) by Karen Mahoney
Last week I was 12 books ahead in my Read Three, Buy One scheme and had unlocked three book purchases. I went out and bought a whole bunch of books this week, it was really exciting. So many pretties.
- The Blood Countess (Pandora English #1) by Tara Moss
- The Spider Goddess (Pandora English #2) by Tara Moss
- Heaven (Halo #3) by Alexandra Adornetto
- Rebel Heart (Dust Lands #2) by Moira Young
- Out for Blood (House of Comarre, #4) by Kristen Painter
My fiance also bought me a present: Mystic City (Mystic City #1) by Theo Lawrence
I also reviewed the following this week:
So that leaves me 3 books behind! And I was doing so well too!
I hope you have some goodies to share as well, leave your links below and I’ll be sure to visit 🙂