Welcome to Stocktake Saturday! This feature is where I share some bookish news with you and then show you all the bookish goodies I got over the week.
As usual, we will start with the new cover releases from the past week.
- Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me #1.5)
- Iron’s Prophesy by Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey #4.5)
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (Bloodlines #3)
- Sever by Lauren De Stefano (The Chemical Garden #3)
- Rise by Anna Carey (Eve #3)
- Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky #2).
This week is a special one for me because I finished the 2012 Debut Author Challenge! I have read 12 YA/MG debut titles and have enjoyed them all immensely. You can read my challenge round-up post here. I still intend to carry on reading debuts and hope to have read 24 by the end of the year!
Now it’s time to share my book haul for the week. I received the following titles for review (links to Goodreads pages):
In light of last week’s rather dismal failure at sticking to my Read Three, Buy One scheme, I didn’t buy any books this week but read and reviewed the following (links to reviews):
I still have to read four more titles before I can start buying more books!
Finally, don’t forget to enter my Australia only giveaway of the entire Uglies trilogy by Scott Westerfeld!
That’s the end of my book haul for the week. I hope you have some goodies to share as well, leave your links below and I’ll be sure to visit 🙂