Welcome to Stocktake Saturday! This feature is where I share some bookish news with you and then show you all the bookish goodies I got over the week.
The cover reveals from the last week – (links to Goodreads pages)
- The Shadow’s Curse (The Knots Sequence #2) by Amy McCulloch
- Clariel (The Old Kingdom Chronicles #4) by Garth Nix
- Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa
In Bookish News, the Australian cover for Clariel by Garth Nix was revealed this week. Gosh they look so awesome all together!
Did you know Zeke wrote Ali a letter before the end of The Eternity Cure by Juie Kagawa? Read it here.
This week’s reviews:
- [17 Apr] Dress Your Marines in White by Emmy Laybourne ★★★★½
- [17 Apr] Jake and the Other Girl by Emmy Laybourne ★★★
- [18 Apr] Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne ★★★½
I’m going to be without internet this week until Wednesday, so you may not hear from me much. (Then again, you may, I have one of those mobile USB internet sticks I always end up using.) Happy Easter everyone!
My book hauls, beginning as usual with the physical copies, thanks to HardieGrantErgmont (links to Goodreads):
And e-galleys from Netgalley and Edelweiss:
- Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog #1) by Anne Blankman
- Out of Control by Sarah Alderson – straight from author
- Come Back to Me by Mila Gray (pen name of Sarah Alderson) – straight from author (no cover!)
I also bought:
I hope you have some goodies to share as well, leave your links below and I’ll be sure to visit 🙂